Sunday, December 21, 2014

PHENOMENE ART IV : The Fourth Dimension, Phase 4. The Warrior’s Recapitulation Chapter 1 REVELATION p.3

Century II Quatrain 27
Le diuin verbe sera du ciel frappé
Qui ne pourra proceder plus auant,
Du reserant le secret estoupé
Qu'on marchera par dessus & deuant.
***********

The divine word will be struck from the sky,
One who cannot proceed any further:
The secret closed up with the revelation, 
Such that they will march over and ahead. 

REVELATION p.3

The warrior's recapitulation is an important act of power because this is when and where he disentangles his energy fibers from those of the people who have shared his life. He reclaims his power and returns the power he received from others to them. This recapitulation concerns Phenomene Art IV : The Fourth Dimension where I used art and my equation for the Unified Field Theory to channel the Force and resolve the Prophecies of Nostradamus. In p.2,  I explained how he was compelled to scry, to calculate planetary alignments, and to write the Quatrains of the Centuries by a Force he could only call "le Divin". I was captured by the Force by a sequence of peculiar events that compelled me towards an unanticipated course of action.

A singular defining moment for me coincided with the much anticipated advent of "the Jupiter Effect" in 1982. Two scientists, John Gribbin, Ph.D., and Stephen Plagemann, had hypothesized that the preponderance of planets in one quadrant of the solar system would cause tidal waves, earthquakes, and all manners of chaos to happen on earth. I had not known about the Jupiter Effect at that time, I learned about the Jupiter Effect the day after a boy at work showed me how to make a "wish pyramid". I was preparing the pieces of my pyramid as I was listening to the news when I heard about the Jupiter Effect for the first time. The newscaster even added the precise moment when the alignment would be exact that same day. I figured this would add power to my wish pyramid so I proceeded to raise it at the exact moment the scientists had calculated. No major incidents occurred beyond the normal seasonal hurricanes, typhoons, earthquakes and so on. The San Andreas Fault line did not crack open California and soon the scientists were left to look foolish. I, on the other hand, was left with an astonishing symbol formed by the lines in the palm of my right hand and a mystery to explore.
Century I Quatrain 84
Lune obscurcie aux profondex tenebres,
Son frere passe de couleur ferrugine :
Le grand caché long temps soubs les tenebres,
Tiendra fer dans la playe sanguine.
**********

The moon is obscured in deep gloom,
his brother becomes bright red in color.
The great one hidden for a long time in the shadows
will hold the blade in the bloody wound.  

The first thing I learned concerned the symbols, the pentagram and the hexagram. I read how they were used in ceremonial magick in the books where I found the description of these symbols. ( The links I have attached give summaries of how these stars have manifested and are still used in the symbology of many cultures.) One book in particular suggested that the person who holds a pentagram in his right hand has command over the Angels, can face God,  and dominates all mysterious forces. But I wondered about what was said about the Jupiter Effect and why such a tiny phenomena, the lines of my hand changing, had occurred in synchronicity with it. Soon ordinary life put these concerns behind me until July 8th 1982 one of my brothers had a very grave motorcycle accident. This was such a stressful event in our young lives, all of us were ready to do anything to save his life. One night I called forth the Angels and the presence of God and implored them to save his life. Meanwhile my mother, who was a devout catholic, promised God her life for his.

Century II Quatrain 13
Le corps sans ame plus n'estre en sacrifice,
Iour de mort mis en natiuité
L'esprit diuin fera l'ame felice
Voyant le verbe en son eternité.
**********

The body without soul no longer to be sacrificed:
Day of death put for birthday:
The divine spirit will make the soul happy,
Seeing the word in its eternity. 
I saw myself standing in an opening, looking at a luminous being and proceeded to seal the passage to the other side so my brother would stay with us. The next day we received a call from the hospital advising us that although they were working to revive my brother, there was a chance he would not be alive when we reached the hospital. They had given him the wrong type blood in a transfusion and he went into shock and cardiac arrest. Later, when he was revived but very weak, we were each allowed to see him for a few minutes. When I was with him, he briefly came out of his sleep with a smile: "C'est le jour du Seigneur aujourd'hui." ( It is the day of the Lord.) He said to me. When I was with my mother she told us that he had told her about a strange dream where he was trying to escape from the hospital but "they" grabbed him and brought him back to bed.

I had been struck by heaven, marked and compelled to apply the symbols to invoke the Angels and God by the irrepressible desire to save my brother's life. At this point I do not know anything about the Quatrains that appear to be referring to these events. At that time I thought these were all good omens that our family would be overcoming tribulations to at last have a prosperous life. It would be more than a decade later, as I prepared the Phenomene Art IV, that I would recognize that Nostradamus had seen that I would be held in check for almost all my life.

Before the end of January 1983 my mother died of cancer. My brother had been a victim of the early 80's Canadian Red Cross tainted blood scandal and he too would discover this fact a decade later. And I lost all my savings to assist may mother in her terminal phase of cancer. This meant I had to abandon University where I wanted to get a Major in writing and a minor in Fine Arts to lay the foundation for the career of my dreams. Instead, I was left asunder, impoverished, grieving, with yet other tragedies to confront.

To be continued...

-LENA GHIO

No comments:

Post a Comment