Wednesday, December 24, 2014

PHENOMENE ART IV : The Fourth Dimension, Phase 4. The Warrior’s Recapitulation Chapter 1 REVELATION p.4

REVELATION p.4

Century II Quatrain 36


Du grand Prophete les lettres seront prinses

Entre les mains du tyran deuiendront,
Frauder son Roy seront les entreprinses,
Mais ses rapines bien tost le troubleront.

                 **********

The letters of the great Prophet will be seized,
They will come to fall into the hands of the tyrant:
His enterprise will be to deceive his King,
But his extortions will very soon trouble him.


In the last page, I was struck by the sky and left asunder. The urgency of earning a living, the chaos my family was thrown into and my unconquerable hope to become an established artist were all battling for the little energies I had available. Meanwhile I sent queries and files looking for work in a field I was passionate about. The sad thing was that my valiant efforts bore the marks of my broken spirit. There is no one less desirable than a broken human being. Even dogs fare better. The good elements of my proposals were repeatedly exploited by those healthier, better supported and quicker. It did not matter that I held a secret key to unlock the greatest mysteries to haunt humankind. It is always about politics in our societal structures, even the relationship to our Maker is stewarded by humans like an enterprise lead by a few. This is a human aberration of course, but that is for another paper.


Century IV Quatrain 25

Corps sublimes sans fin à l'œil visibles,
Obnubiler viendra par ses raisons,
Corps, front comprins, sens, chef & inuisibles,
Diminuant les sacrees oraisons.
            ***********
Lofty bodies endlessly visible to the eye,
Through these reasons they will come to obscure:
Body, forehead included, sense and head invisible,
Diminishing the sacred prayers.
Without even realizing it, I was doing the same thing Nostradamus had done. I was studying the correspondence between planetary alignments and events on earth, in the lives of people, and in the shape and timing of all kinds of things. I looked at the unfolding destinies of the famous and infamous to grasp the impact of the time of celestial mechanics on their fate. I read avidly and compared similarities between the disciplines I was looking at. I was very intrigued by the pyramid building civilizations. They were stargazers and they were fascinated by the creative potential hidden in the time of celestial mechanics. It was during that time that I began to practice Tai Chi and Magical Passes. I was so traumatized, it took a very long time to ground these practices into my bodymind. To be honest, I am still working on it.

The study of martial arts inspired me to ask myself if we could use the same principles to master the stars? What did I mean by that? Why were some alignments so harmful to us? How could we improve this relationship with our solar system? Questions asked by people for millennia. I used one of the principles of martial arts, that it is the mind that guides the Chi of the practitioner. In this way, even people desperately weakened, as I was, could begin to turn their life around. This is not a religious practice. It is not based on complicated moral codes of conduct. It is the best use of the energies of the time of celestial mechanic at every moment of time and point of space as they are available to your personal configuration. My concept excited me. I wrote a workbook " How To Master The Stars" I launched my small publishing company and sold personalized books.

Century II Quatrain 44

L'aigle posee entour des pauillons,
Par autres oyseaux d'entour sera chassee,
Quand bruit des cymbres, tubes et sonnaillons
Rendront le sens de la Dame insensee.
              **********
The Eagle driven back around the tents
Will be chased from there by other birds:
When the noise of cymbals, trumpets and bells
Will restore the senses of the senseless lady.

My efforts to integrate my culture did not lead to much. My work was rejected or ignored and I found it unbearable to be trapped in a lifestyle so harmful to my well being. I could not muster the support nor the concentration to take me to a better place. It would be still decades later that I would grasp what I was truly up against: the struggle for the dominating worldview! I grasped this concept only after meeting the artist LAURENT GRASSO when he introduced his exhibition URANIBORG
at the Montreal Museum of contemporary art. Men will commit genocide to defend their worldview. I was working on remodeling our relationship to the solar system. Never mind all the other prejudices that could impede the progress of my work.

I would understand the profound meaning of the failures, the losses, the sacrifices starting in October 2009.


To be continued...

-LENA GHIO

No comments:

Post a Comment