Sunday, November 13, 2016

Emerge Art and the 2016 US elections


EMERGE ART ORIGINS

At the exact moment of the last New Moon, October 30th 2016 at 1:35 pm EDT I took over 100 photographs of water that I had placed in a bowl to verify if it would communicate with me in images. Once I had the digital images, I filtered them using Forensic Photoshop and today I created this GIF using 5 of the images. Like everyone on the planet, I was preoccupied with the US elections because America's lead on so many issues is vital to the lives of billions of human beings. As I originally looked at the content of the bowl I was dismayed that the images reminded me of Donald Trump. My presentiment was that he would win and it made me feel bad. I disagree with his racist, sexist and mocking views on all human beings that do not fit "his" type. I kept these images to myself but now I give you a chance to evaluate the images yourself.

There are 5 images that are the originals and the others illustrate how I look inside the water with filters so as to not change the content but study it.

I am gathering documentation of how water speaks in images, the language of water,  because I hypothesize that this practice will have applications in the future of humanity and our planet.

Best Regards to ALL

-LENA GHIO

No comments:

Post a Comment