Saturday, November 14, 2015

LOVE THE COOPERS

TRAILER
The moment I saw this trailer, I knew I wanted to see this movie. Now I know many critics will find this movie too much of this and not enough of that! But for me it was what I wanted to feel, something light and familiar.

Every year people all around the world must get together with their relatives, regardless of the holiday their faith favors, and face each other with their disappointments or failures, and find a way to grow in love with each other again, because that is what family is!

First I LOVE the cast, ALL OF THEM! DIANE KEATON, JOHN GOODMAN, ALAN ARKIN, MARISA TOMEI, ED HELMS, OLIVIA WILDE, JAKE LACY and all the rest.

We catch each member of the family on his or her way to the Christmas dinner table being prepared by Charlotte (Keaton) and Sam (Goodman) who are undergoing a secret marital crisis but want to give their family one perfect Christmas before letting them in on the secret.

The weaving of tales gets us to this dinner table with all the trimmings but all is not perfect when an unexpected family tragedy breaks everybody's heart. STEVE MARTIN is the voice of the family dog.

I truly enjoyed this movie!

-LENA GHIO

No comments:

Post a Comment