Wednesday, May 2, 2012

STEVE JOBS The Lost Interview


En Français plus bas

To tell you the truth, I had never thought much about STEVE JOBS until I heard him speak about facing his own death and the earnestness with which he hoped to give us enlightenment from his process of leaving the world of matter.

When CINEMA DU PARC advised me they were going to show this lost interview beginning on this May 4th 2012 I could not wait to see it. I was not disappointed.

BOB CRINGELY did this interview as part of a series Triumph of the nerds that he did in the mid-nineties. Until recently, they thought they had lost most of the footage until a video of it was found in someone's garage. Lucky for us.

This interview happened in 1995. Jobs had left APPLE 10 years before, was involved in a new project called NeXt and had no idea of the future success coming his way with PIXAR and his return to APPLE.

I just loved that, although we know him as a nerd and a businessman, he reveals his passion for art, good taste, and Spirit! The latter being the single quality I look for when I define what great art is! He was a hard working person, with a vibrant soul and a sparkling genius! Let yourself enjoy this one.
I LOVED IT!!!!
-Lena Ghio

FRANÇAIS

Malheureusement le film n'est pas présenté avec des sous-titre cette fois.
-Lena Ghio

The teaser: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsyOlwmHt5E
Commencement speech at Standford University in 2005: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd_ptbiPoXM&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment