Thursday, July 1, 2010

A REPORT part 1 / UN RAPPORT




Français plus bas

The last post I wasn't sure how to present my recent data about finding intelligence in the sky. After reviewing my images, I found a simple formula. The first two photos are taken on June 12 2010 in the morning. I took photos of the panorama. I distinguished a feature that looked like a very large eye looking back at me. One photo is the original, the black and white is the original with brightness reduced and contrast enhanced. This is the best way I found so far to outline what I could see clearly in reality.

FRANÇAIS

Depuis mon dernier communiqué je n'étais pas certaine de comment éditer les images que j'ai accumulées en réalisant mon étude pour authentifier l'intelligence que je perçois dans le ciel. Après une observation sommaire, j'en déduis que les images que je vous propose ici soulignent l'apparition d'un motif intéressant. Le 12 Juin au matin, j'ai photographié la panorama de mon balcon. L'élément qui m'a intriguée le plus était une immense formation de nuages qui ressemblait à un oeil qui me regardait directement. L'image en bleu est l'originale. L'image en noir et blanc a eu la clarté réduite et le contraste augmenté pour que vous puissiez voir ce que je voyais dans la réalité.

-LENA GHIO

Since 2010, I have improved how I develop images. Here I played with filters and contrasts to enhance what was already there. April 20, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment