Saturday, June 5, 2010

Intelligence in the clouds

Darkened photo taken October
16 2009 © Lena Ghio 2009
We will begin our journey into the energy side of life by retracing some past events.
We will observe patterns and effects, but what will we find out about the mystery? For example the first images I share with you are of a face appearing between the Sun and the clouds. I am astonished that I found evidence of what I expected to find. I am also astonished that the face is not a random feature, but one I found again on another date. I have gathered several photographs of events in the clouds that resemble our human interactions. I remember seeing the shape of my mother in a cloud shortly after she died. This phenomena also occurred with a work mate who had died of cancer. I did not have a camera then so you will have to take my word for it. But I am not the only one to have captured the drama in the clouds. Check the Youtube video God eyes in sky Kerch . During a violent storm people filmed a striking pair of eyes looking down on them. I have seen those eyes too in my life, I even took note of each time in my journals. You can see a video of other clouds I photographed on Youtube.
Now imagine we are a very ancient civilization and some of us grasp these fleeting images! There is an undeniable relation between human survival and the power of the clouds, the life giving force of water. Could the appearance of these human forms in the clouds have been a basis for the beliefs in Gods living in the heavens?

-Lena Ghio

No comments:

Post a Comment